WORKING WITH GOD

Brought to you by JCS PROMOTIONS
918-453-9581

Are you working with a handicap of some sort? Are you looking to make your life easier? I've tried all kinds of businesses, brick & mortar and home based, I finally found the answer I was looking for.

Make Money

Name:
Location: Tahlequah, Oklahoma, United States

Monday, April 17, 2006

On Good Friday,
April 14, 2006


Luke 23:44-46 It was now the sixth hour, and darness came over the whole land until the nineth hour, for the sun stopped shining. And the curtain of the temple was torn in two. Jesus called our with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." When he said this, he breathed his last.

While this is a Holy day to Catholics and some other Christians, I believe that this is a day to be celebrated because without Jesus's sacrifice on the cross, then we would have neither the great forgiveness his blood provides, nor the great promises which Christians enjoy. Promises of abundant love, health, forgiveness, strength, and prosperity, just to name a few.

If you do not know Jesus as your Lord and savior, I would like to invite you to say this simple but effective prayer:

Lord Jesus,
I know I'm a sinner and I don't desearve eternal life
but I believe you died and rose from the grave
to purchase a place in Heaven for me.
Lord Jesus,
come into my life and take control,
forgive me of my sins and save me.
I now place my trust in you for my salvation and I accept
the Gift of eternal life.

Amen.


Now if you prayed that and truely believe what you said, then you can forever live confident of your salvation. But there's more to it than just your salvation, Jesus will start making changes in your life that you've just dreamed of. These changes won't happen overnight, just like you didn't get into the mess overnight, these changes will be for life if you'll let them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home