WORKING WITH GOD

Brought to you by JCS PROMOTIONS
918-453-9581

Are you working with a handicap of some sort? Are you looking to make your life easier? I've tried all kinds of businesses, brick & mortar and home based, I finally found the answer I was looking for.

Make Money

Name:
Location: Tahlequah, Oklahoma, United States

Friday, April 21, 2006

1 Thessalonians 4: 11 & 12

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we have told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and you will not be dependant on anybody.



My wife and I both have disabilities and I know how hard it is to find an employer who's willing to take a chance with hiring me. So instead of just sitting around feeling sorry for myself and collecting SSI & SSDI I decided to try affiliate marketing; so far, it's done good and within time I expect it will become better. Read the story below and give it a try...if it works for me, it'll work for you. You will have to WORK at it though.


I plan on creating revenue (money) using this Blog, and others, but I also am working on starting a full website, in which I will be helping other people, with and without disabilities, get start their own website. I know it's especially tough to find meaningful employment if you have a visible disability, as I do, and then having a job or doing something to pay the bills gives a person a greater sense of worth. Besides that, it helps the economy in two ways, it takes the person off the welfare rolls and then it adds them to the tax rolls.

I also know that starting a business from scratch is tough, even for somebody without the limitations we face, that's why I want to offer assistance to anyone who wants to accept it and together we can make a difference. I'm not claiming to be an expert, but with the help I've gotten from other training I know I can help others.

Visit I'M WORKING WITH GOD and learn how it's done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home