WORKING WITH GOD

Brought to you by JCS PROMOTIONS
918-453-9581

Are you working with a handicap of some sort? Are you looking to make your life easier? I've tried all kinds of businesses, brick & mortar and home based, I finally found the answer I was looking for.

Make Money

Name:
Location: Tahlequah, Oklahoma, United States

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Main Post

ROMANS 8:1-2

Therefore, there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the laws of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.



Yesterday, I figured out how to create a website using these blogs. Then I added a PayPal Button to the corresponding pages and I will now be selling items I know will be beneficial to other individuals who have physical limitations so they can create and operate their own businesses, the way I've done, maybe even better.

If you would like to know more about how I'm doing this, you can check out my order pages below.


5 Biblical Keys to Abundance & Prosperity is one of the most valuable investments I've made in a long time, it wasn't very expensive at all, only $39.95, through My CBmall. This pdf download is full of useful information that most Christians forget during their day to day life. This ebook is useful for anyone, whether you are in business or not and being a Christian is not a pre-requisite.

and
Then with the Total Advertising Network a person is able to reach just about every corner of the internet using just a few clicks. Plus there is so much more added to the Total Advertising Network's package making it's $39.95 retail price worth much, much more. (This is a .exe extension file.)

Or you can e-mail me at CSOWLES@fullnet.net for information about starting a new home based internet business simply put the words "More Info" on the Subject line of the e-mail. I will assist you get started on the right foot. (maybe the left foot, which ever you are more comfortable starting on) Ha Ha. But seriously, I will send you more training material than you thought was needed.

Remember to order your material from

Working With God.

Get it here:
and

Until next time,

May God Bless You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home